Pages


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Making my case...

I am starting this blog simply to make the case that conservative views are not far right radical principles. Most people today falsely claim that they are liberals/progressives, not because they truly believe in these ideals, but because the word liberal/progressive is not properly used. When they hear the word liberal and progressive they think of liberty and progress, and who doesn't support that. I am "blogging" to make the case that these words have been coined to mislead people into thinking that their true natural mindset is supportive of a certain political agenda. I believe that most people, especially in my home region, are centered to the right in the political spectrum, and the media, schools, and Hollywood are responsible for distorting their beliefs. I hope to present a case that is straightforward and relatable, and in the end my readers will have a new outlook into the conservative mindset. I know some people also claim they are not political, but I think this only because they haven't found that one issue that really gets them fired up. I feel with the upcoming elections this country is about to go through a climate that will force everyone, political or not, to choose a side to stand on. I am here to make my case for the conservative mindset because even though we have the majority in this country, you wouldn't know that by looking at the cover of our society. I encourage all readers to freely comment with support, and more importantly express your alternative ideas. This forum is meant to be open, respectful, and civil, with the occasional passionate debate. Any advice in topical focus is welcomed, and please feel free to spread this blog to friends through whichever social medium you choose.

Spread the Conservative Mindset with:

No comments:

Post a Comment